Quality research portal at the Nicolaus Copernicus University
Project title: Universitas Copernicana Thoruniensis In Futuro II – modernization of the Nicolaus Copernicus University as part of the Integrated University Program Operational Program Knowledge Education Development POWR.03.05.00-00-Z306 / 18 co-financed under the European Social Fund for 2014-2020
Operation: POWR.03.05.00-00-Z306 / 18. Task 13 “Module 6 – Quality research portal at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
Project implementation period: 01/09/2019 – 30/09/2023
Project objectives: implementation of a uniform electronic system for transferring data on the quality of education, so that on the basis of it: University Authorities, the University council in charge of quality assurance, deans of faculties and Faculty coordinators in charge of quality assurance, can make decisions regarding pro-quality activities. The Futuro portal will replace the existing partial databases relating to various qualitative research. It is an integrated platform for data storage, analysis and visualization, with a properly secured access authorization system.
- Creation of a unified platform for data analysis and visualization in the Power BI service (Futuro Portal), containing the results of all research on the quality of education at the Nicolaus Copernicus University. Providing the hardware base and disk space for the project.
- Integration of data obtained in the so far conducted studies on monitoring carrers graduates, auditing of didactic classes and student and employee satisfaction surveys. A combination of IT systems and tools used for qualitative research with the Futuro Portal.
- Training of employees involved in the quality assurance processes in the field of database handling and creating data views.
- Building a quality information distribution system based on quality procedures and defining access authorizations.
- Translating the introduction of an effective, modern IT system into increasing interest in qualitative research, improving the flow of information and the effectiveness of managing education processes at the University.